- VidZone™Watch thousands of music videos on your PLAYSTATION 3, absolutely free, with the VidZone music video application.
- Wireless KeypadYou can wave goodbye to unnecessary tangle-ups with this handy accessory for PS3.
- Wireless HeadsetMake yourself heard with the sleek, ultra modern Wireless Headset, powered by Bluetooth® technology.
- PlayTVWatch, pause and record digital television on your PLAYSTATION 3, or grab your PSP and enjoy it on the move.
- DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless ControllerGet closer to the action with the DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller’s vibration function.
- Wireless Buzz!™ BuzzersNo more wires and tons more fun!
- PLAYSTATION®EyeEnjoy free voice and video chat with friends on PLAYSTATION Network as well as great games, or explore your creative side. The possibilities are endless.
- SIXAXIS Wireless ControllerThe SIXAXIS Wireless Controller for PLAYSTATION 3 offers wireless intuitive real-time interactive play.
- Blu-ray Disc Remote ControlUse Bluetooth wireless communication to operate playback of Blu-ray discs (BD) and other types of disc media on the PLAYSTATION 3 system.
- HDMI Cable (3 metres)Experience PLAYSTATION 3 to its full visual potential on your HD TV with this Official HDMI Cable.
PlayStation EyeConsole owners can use the PlayStation Eye accessory to interact with camera-enabled games. There aren't a whole lot of camera games currently available, so you may end up using the Eye for video chats more often than for gaming. The camera ships with EyeCreate video editing software that lets you capture and edit video on the console. The camera also has sound covered with a built-in microphone array that can preserve exceptional voice quality even in noisy environments. The PlayStation Eye is available as a separate accessory or as a bundle with The Eye of Judgement, a card battle game that uses the camera to track card placements on a real playing area.
Blu-ray Remote Control
Blu-ray Remote Control for PlayStation 3Yes, we know the PlayStation 3 has a Blu-ray disc drive, but do we really have to call the remote control accessory a Blu-ray remote? Hey, it uses Bluetooth instead of IR like most common remotes. If you're determined to tack on some kind of branding, at least make it somewhat accurate. Call it the Blu-tooth Remote Control for PlayStation 3.
Bluetooth HeadsetPick up the official Sony Bluetooth Headset to talk with other people when playing online. Other USB headsets will work with the system, but Sony's Bluetooth headset is wireless and has a dual-microphone setup that helps reduce ambient noise. The headset comes bundled with SOCOM US Navy SEALs: Confrontation.
Wireless KeypadAnyone that's tried to register a PlayStation Network account on the console realizes very quickly that the gamepad isn't the ideal text-entry device. Using the analog stick and action buttons to hunt and peck through the virtual numpad slows communication considerably. The PS3 Wireless Keypad solves the problem by providing a full mini-keyboard that attaches to the top of the Sixaxis or Dual Shock 3 controller
Hdmi Kabl-Zvuk I Slika u jednom Kablu
PlayStation 3 AccessoriesIf you have an HDTV, the first accessory you need to buy for the PlayStation 3 has to be a component or HDMI AV cable. All PlayStation 3 systems only ship with composite cables which are fine for standard-definition displays, but can't support HD resolutions. Very clever, Sony. Here are some accessories you might want to check out while you're at the store picking up the cables.
Watch thousands of music videos on your PLAYSTATION 3, absolutely free, with the VidZone music video application.